RubberJet Valley has been nominated among the 5 finalists at the Tire Technology International 2019 Awards to be held in Hannover in March ‘19. Tire Technology International is the most important and recognized trade fair in the world for tire technology. Each year a panel of 30 experts in the sector awards 5 companies worldwide in each category including “Environmental Achievement of Year” that represents ours.
In the last weeks it was announced that in 2019 the nominated companies within the “Environmental Achievement of Year” category are the following:
- Lehigh Technologies / Michelin
- RubberJet Valley – High-pressure water jet technology
- Bridgestone – high-strength rubber
- Yokohama – Isoprene from biomass technology
- Michelin – RF-free dipping
You can find the Official Press at the following link https://www.tiretechnologyinternational.com/news/awards/tti-awards-2019-shortlist-revealed.html?utm_source=mailing&utm_medium=email .